Saturday, September 22, 2012

Las Vegas Nevada



 Never thought it would happen but I (Mark) became a real reality show groupie. This is the Pawn shop of the television show Pawn Stars. Rick, Chumlee, the Old Man, and Corey, were not there, however I did buy a mug from the store.







The main entry to the store. We waited about twenty minutes to get into the store.












A large selection of articles in the shop, but you better bring a lot of cash if you are going to purchase anything. Some of the articles were seen on the show.









The motorcycle outfit in the glass case was one of the articles seen on the t.v. program












Next stop, Rick's Restorations. This shop was a really great stop. We met Kelly and Rick, as well as some of the crew. They were all really great down to earth people. They showed their appreciation to all the visitors in the shop.




Rick and Kelly signing autographs on posters people bought.











Donna and myself with Kelly. She is a really friendly person.









Rick signing an autograph for me on a tee-shirt I bought.










Rick with Donna and myself. Rick is a really good guy to meet. He makes you feel real welcome.


Well again I hate to admit it but I think I really have become a Reality t.v. groupie, better then gambling in Las Vegas though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment